January ended like damn long ago,
I'm sure you got your paycheck, right?
So, need i ask again?
Be more responsible will you,
just like what you said to me.
'kay, now i'm kinda sure that i won't get any more calls from any school. But still, for these two days, don't just call me up without a good reason, especially during office hours! I might just ba an angsty kid after answering you. Haha, so, i'm gna live in the mountains for the next two days (:
How, should i switch to biomed not! :/
Didnt go for SA's auditions today. Oh well, at least i managed to convince myself that its the right decision? Went town for awhile, and help the poor kids doing flagday; a whole table filled with st margies with white tin cans :/ So, i'm probably five bucks poorer now, all for a good cause aye? Haha, i still prefer donating blood. If only i could :(
Cabbed down to church for rehersals, shifted the durms and all, dinner, thn got rdy for Moses Lim! Rightt, he's really good at the keyboard though. The hall's really horrible over there, kinda reminded me of the last SYF :/ Plus, i had to screw up so many times today. Well done!
I'm so shagged, need to go recharge.
Tmr's gna be a long long day,
Lessons, Wedding Rehersals, Service, Rehersal, HOME :D
Polka's coming soon! Hee (:
Sometimes you're closer when you're Letting go I wish the best for you And I'll try I'll try to forget...