19 Feb's coming! :/
Which means no more running across the long corridoor to hide at the staircase.
No more ponning lectures, esp chinese.
No more playing the escape artist :(
Well, I just pray real hard that the sms from MOE would be, good?
I kinda deserved the points i got, seeing that I've only started revising so darn late. Plus time spent revising was like 50% stoning and stuff, which explains. Yeah. Running around the hall with debbie, then looking at our results, I was kinda indifferent to it? Perhaps I had a vauge idea how i did, after seeing the big board outside. But it the disappointment set in after awhile, leaving me looking spaced out and stuff. Looking at the results again later in the day, I think I should really thank God for my results. By right, given the two years that I wasted away, my results should have sucked real bad. Getting decent grades for the subjects that i've been failing for the past two years was a miracle. Plus, I prayed that I won't get anything lower than a B3 for anything, and He gave it all to me. For that split second after seeing my results, I kinda regret not requesting for an A2 instead, Haha. Brought a camera, and it ended up staying in my bag the whole while :/
Bel and I were so so close to getting it!
Guess we just have to be contented with our distinction for Geog eh? (:

Many fellow Amath idiots managed to get out of the F9 range for once, right Tessa? :D
Shucks, I miss mugging in the study area with them, plus bel's 'oldies', debbie's 'happening' songs, and becca's 'You're the music in me' Haha!
Some pictures from last week.
Jiayu's chalet
Debbie's workplace! Haha.
Our 'secret hideout' in PJ (:
A rockstar on monday,
Nicole's house to skate.
Germaine: Haha, i'm gna try for JC, if not i'll head to SP, or NP?
Debbie:Haha, EH, BLACKMAILING ME. I only put up those, uh, okay looking ones! Haha,
Labels: Leave out all the rest //Linkin Park